*At Roddy's Flowers, we are taking every precaution during this outbreak of COVID-19.
In order to continue to serve you to the best of our ability.
* We are adjusting our hours to:
* Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
* Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
* Sundays we are closed
* We are closed on Sundays except for funeral work only
Where can you have flowers delivered?
* At the moment the facilities that are closed to us right now are all schools,V.A. [Department of Veterans Affairs] and all Nursing Homes.
* we can still deliver to hospitals.
* We are also still delivering to homes, we will call before delivery.
* For everyone’s peace of mind, we’ve introduced a truly contact-free delivery experience. How does it work? Our florist will place the flowers on the doorstep, knock on the recipient’s door and then stand back at a safe distance whilst they delight in their gift. They’ll be no hand-to-hand contact and no need to provide a signature on delivery and if your recipient is in self-isolation or unable to answer, we’ll leave the flowers in a safe place and post a calling card through the mailbox.
* To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
* Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
* We are still available for funerals on all holidays.